Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Beautiful day on the river!

This years Dragon Boat festival was awesome. Last year we were eliminated the first race of the day on Sunday leaving a dark void in our hearts. This year was a different story though; that stories name was "Second Place".
We had a great team this year with a lot of heart and dedication. While some practices were dark and stormy leaving many filled thoughts of staying home, everyone was dedicated and they were practices well spent.

All in all, I look forward to races again next year. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks way fun! I bet it is hard getting that many people together to practice.:)

Jeri said...

I wish we were there to watch!! We miss you. I love you forever

The Palmer family said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I am glad we can keep in touch through our blogs. Do you have my address? It is jrpalmerfamily.blogspot.com. It will be private soon so leave me your email address so I can invite you to view our blog.