Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Climbing Mt Hood!


This summer, during the third week of June, I'm climbing Mt Hood as part of a fund raiser for the American Lung Association. I've had one heck of a time getting people to donate, so i could sure use some help! I chose to do this fund raiser due to a coworker of mine losing his wife to Lung Cancer, and another coworker having to retire early due to lung disease. In order to secure a slot on the climb, I have committed to raising $3500. one hundred percent of donations raised go to the American Lung Association and they are tax deductible. (you will get a receipt after donation)

Please, take a moment and take a look at my fund raising site. I could sure you your help in helping others!

http://rts.kintera.org/randallrene

Thank you and talk to you soon!

randy
503-969-2297

No comments: